Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver – Temp To Perm
DB Charles Recruitment is currently representing an exciting business based in St Albans looking to recruit for a Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver to join and contribute to the current team in place, initially on a 3 month temporary to permanent basis.
The role as a Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver will include a number of aspects and day to day duties such as:
- Picking orders for delivery for collection according to the schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label and load)
- Assisting with all goods inwards processes such as receiving goods, checking in the goods and putting the goods away
- Assisting with replenishment
- General warehouse & administrative housekeeping duties
Ideal candidates for the role will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and descriptions:
- Previously worked as a Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver
- Candidates MUST have either a current Reach or Counter Balance Forklift licenses
- Ability to commute and work daily in St Albans
- Background of working with Full & Less Container Loads
- Ability to carry out heavy lifting and manual labour when required
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and a good ability to build relationships with existing team members
The position for Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver is to initially join on a 3 month temp to perm basis and the client is looking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience of between £19,500K and £21,500K. The role will be working Monday to Friday with varying shift times, confirmed a week in advance of either 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the right background, please apply and we look forward to hearing from you.
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Rural Accountant – Practice – Wells & Yeovil
- Somerset, Yeovil
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits