Videographer & Graphic Design
DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Harrow, whom are looking to attract and appoint a new permanent Videographer with Graphic Design skills to join the team.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the specific industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For this permanent role as a Videographer, the hired candidate will be tasked with establishing clear and effective video marketing & communication for the group brand and its other subsidiaries. It is also key to note, the role will focus on tasks involving Graphic Design tasks. This role will be key in showcasing the businesses strategy, values, latest news and social media updates. The role will have numerous day to day duties and aspects including:
- Video production & editing
- Planning & directing video shoots
- Motion & video graphic creation
- Working with adobe creative suite such as After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Social media video creation
- Creative input during strategy meetings
- Managing artwork
- Selecting colours, fonts, photography & layouts to meet brief requirements
- Sourcing stock imagery
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- Previous experience / career background as a videographer within a business setting
- Additional experience focussed towards Graphic Design
- Key experience working with audio / video recorders, mixers, lighting equipment & microphones
- Ability and background filming with Mirrorless, Action Cameras & DSLR equipment
- Be a creative thinker
- Strong ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong editing skills and social media posting experience
- Preferably a degree graduate with a focus towards video, graphic design or media design however not essential
- Experienced working with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Must hold a UK driving license due to travelling onsite for client video shoots
- Apart from the above point, happy to commit to a permanent role based at the office in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary between £20,000K to £25,000K per annum dependent on experience.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.