UX & CRO Manager
DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Brighton, with offices worldwide, whom are looking to attract and appoint a new permanent UX & CRO Manager to join the existing and growing on-site team.
The business offer a range of very exciting digital marketing & email marketing products & services and over recent years, they are able to boast some amazing awards and attributes such as huge internal staff & client growth, holding a superb retention rate of staff and proving they are excellent at looking after and keeping employees happy.
For this permanent role as UX & CRO Manager the main day to day duties will be:
- CRO responsibility for all areas of the business / websites
- Website improvement through UX journeys
- A/B Testing
- UX analysis via web analytics and other tools
- End to end testing processes
- Liaising with other internal & external teams
- Analysis & reporting
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- Experienced within a role involving CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation
- UX experience
- Ideally a industry background with an understanding of B2B sales & SaaS
- A degree graduate in a marketing / design based subject would be ideal however not essential
- Testing platform & system experience in Google Analytics / SessionCam / Hotjar / AB Tasty / Optimizely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Brighton and important to note the business has a long term plan of a mixture of home versus office working.
The role is offering a hybrid working policy of a mixture of office versus home working and the role will be Monday to Friday with workings hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm. The client is seeking to pay a salary dependent on experience of between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum with other company benefits on offer, such as:
- Hybrid working approach
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays on top
- Private healthcare
- Profit share scheme
- Social team budget
- Many others
DB Charles Recruitment are looking forward to receiving your applications and can’t wait to tell you more about this business and opportunity.
Front End Software Developer – Remote Working
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits