UK IT Manager
DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Durham, with various sites throughout the UK and Worldwide, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent UK IT Manager to join the business and contribute to the successful team.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business and the information technology team and infrastructure.
The role as UK IT Manager will report into the European IT Manager & Leader and overall the person will be tasked in maintaining the current IT strategy and plans for the business across the UK, as well as continuously looking to improve the strategy and infrastructure as they go. The hired candidate will achieve this by bringing in their expertise and knowledge from previous roles but also via excellent people management of the current IT teams and individuals. The role is predominantly based at the site in Durham however will involve travel and overnight stays at varying sites in the UK and Europe.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Team & people management of various IT teams
- New recruitment & selection of new staff
- Project management & delivery for large scale projects, implementations & integration’s
- Handling & contributing to ERP & SAP implementations
- Understanding, amending and achieving IT based strategies
- Deadline management
- Budget versus actual reporting
- IT audits
- Amending & reviewing disaster recovery procedures
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- Holds an extensive experience as an IT Manager
- Experience as an IT Manager covering multiple sites or area coverage
- Extensive experience as an IT Manager of people
- Experienced in managing business app projects
- Software experience & knowledge of SAP ERP software & SAP 4 Hana
- Extensive experience in project delivery
- A degree graduate with an IT / Systems based degree would be highly desirable
- A Prince2 / ITIL qualification would also be highly advantageous
- Must hold a full clean UK driving license
- Must be able to commit to a role with travel across the UK & Worldwide
- Highly presentable
- Strong ability to multi task
- Excellent team player being able to communicate with people and personalities in varying teams
- Must be able to commit to a permanent role based predominantly in Durham
The role will be working Monday to Friday and depending on experience the client is looking to offer a salary between £55,000K to £60,000K plus many other great additional benefits on offer as well.
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
Business Development Executive / Sales Executive – Telecoms
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Call Handler – Welcome Caller – Part Time – 2:30PM to 7:30PM
- Hertfordshire, Hitchin
- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour + Additional Company Benefits