Translator – German into English
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a brilliant global translation business that are seeking to hire a Translator from German to English on a full time permanent basis for one of their sites in Nottingham.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of being a Translation Service provider and they currently have offices in 8 sites across the globe, employing over 140 people with around 50 – 70 of these being translators.
With recent growth and demand in workload, the business are now seeking to hire a new Translator, with a focus on translating documents and other business related material from German into English.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Translating material from German into English
- Translation using CAT Tools
- Editing of texts to make sure information is grammatically correct
- Query handling
- Workload handling
- Completion of work to deadlines
With the importance of this position, the business is seeking to see CV’s with the following aspects:
- Holds a degree in translation studies or an educational background towards German & English with a translation focus.
- Previously worked as a Translator or with a Translation business
- Must hold excellent German language skills in a spoken, written and grammatical sense.
- Must also hold excellent English language skills
- Advantageous to have French as an additional language
- Knowledge and previous working with CAT Tools such as Trados Studio, Across or Transit NXT.
- Team player
- Excellent at sticking to and meeting deadlines
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Nottingham
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with contracted hours of 39 hours per week and the business are ideally seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience of between £20,000K to £26,000K with additional benefits on offer, such as:
- In-house training
- x25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Many others
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £17000.00 - £19500.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits