Telephone Operator – Part Time – 2:30PM to 7:30PM
DB Charles Recruitment are proud to be working with a fantastic charity organisation that are looking to hire new permanent part time staff to come onboard and join the support services team as Telephone Operators / Outbound Call Handlers based near to Hitchin / Stotfold.
The business are a brilliantly run charity organisation that represents a number of well known charities at individual events and shows. With the business now approaching its 7th year, it has only gone from strength to strength and the charity encompasses a culture and personality very much in line with the incredible work they do. With the recent demand of their services increasing, they now have a need for further staff members in the support services team.
Overall, the roles as Telephone Operators / Outbound Call Handlers will be to join an existing team of 3 and to essentially be the first point of contact via telephone to the supporters who have already joined up to the number of charities they represent. The supporters will be expecting the call and it is to thank them for the support they have shown, to double check contact details and confirm they aware of exactly what they have subscribed to.
Day to day responsibilities for the roles will involve but not be limited to the following:
- Working to a telephone script for the initial part of the call
- Telephone based outbound calling to subscribed charity supporters
- Providing an exceptional based telephone customer service
- Confirming account and subscription details in line with today’s compliance and regulations
- Aiding and answering subscribers queries
For these roles, the client is seeking candidates with the following aspects and skill-sets:
- Commitment to a permanent part time role with hours of 2:30PM to 7:30PM over either a 2 day, 3 day or 4 day week of Monday to Saturday (slight flexibility on this shift time can be shown with 2PM to 7PM or 1:30PM to 6:30PM)
- Strong career background being able to demonstrate telephone based work
- Preferable interest in charity based work
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Passionate with a good sense of humour
- Team player and computer literate
- Ability to commit to a role based in Hitchin / Stotfold
These roles are an exciting challenge to work with brilliant people in a great business. As mentioned above the roles are permanent part time and the successful candidates will be payrolled monthly on an hourly rate of £8.50 per hour with additional benefits on offer, such as:
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days annual leave on a pro rata basis
- Many others
To re-iterate the shifts for the roles are working over either a 2 day, 3 day or 4 days contract over Monday to Saturday and ideally seeking candidates who can commit to a shift time of 2:30PM to 7:30PM.
If the above information has caught your attention and you think these roles are for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Buckinghamshire, Marlow
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Buckinghamshire, Marlow
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits