Technical Customer Manager
Based in Henley-on-Thames, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Technical Customer Manager to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for the position of Technical Customer Manager. The business are based within the IT sector and are Software Developers offering a wide range of services and products across numerous channels. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Technical Customer Manager will be in charge of the businesses entire IT support process and in doing so, they will play a key part in aspects such as delivering remote support to users with both hardware and software issues, equipment requests and many other elements.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Remote support to users with hardware & software issues
- Equipment requests
- Evaluating issues and making sure they are completed and taken on a process from start to finish
- Issue handling & tracking
- Technical support
- Firmware & software upgrades
- Server maintenance
- Security maintenance
- Liaising with senior management and other internal teams
- Customer / client support
With the diversity and importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- Holds a proven Technical Support / Customer Support Management background
- Preferably a background within IT account management / support from an IT based business
- Strong generalist IT skills
- Excellent customer issue resolution skills
- Ability to problem-solve/diagnose/triage
- Experienced in tracking & reporting problems using jira and keeping to SLA’s
- Jira experience
- Experience with TeamViewer / VCN
- Basic windows / Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of MySQL / SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Calm mannered
- Ability to commit to permanent role based in Henley-on-Thames
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. The business are ideally seeking to pay a salary up to £36,000K per annum with potential slight wiggle room if required and other additional benefits on offer are:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits