Tax Specialists – Practice – South West
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire the best talent within the tax world. The business has 4 sites across the South West including Wells, Yeovil, Exeter and Melksham.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having the 4 sites in the South West.
Following the recent growth and client demand that the business has experienced, the business are open to speaking to all tax specialists at varying levels whether it be someone who has just started out in their career to someone with high level senior experience. The business has a strong focus on bringing on the right individuals and personalities as opposed to the rigid focus of a job description.
Some key areas the business are focussing on are for a manager with at least 3 years post qualified CTA experience for the Yeovil site, candidates with capital gains experience for the Wells site and finally a VAT compliance manager for any of the 4 sites.
With these roles being of the utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes and experience:
- A career background demonstrating experience and qualifications towards being a tax specialist
- Practice experience highly desirable
- Candidates with a background in handling rural clients
- Candidates with experience in some of the following areas, corporate tax, capital gains, inheritance, restructuring and trusts
- Strong technical ability and knowledge
- Microsoft Office and accountancy system skills
- Ability to commit to permanent roles based in Wells, Yeovil, Exeter or Melksham
These are exciting opportunities with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking the best tax candidates to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The roles will be Monday to Friday and with the broadness in scope of what the business is seeking to hire, they are considering tax candidates within a salary bracket ranging from £20,000K to £100,000K per annum however would consider higher for exceptional candidates.
Important to note, the business would also offer excellent additional benefits.
If these roles sound exciting and appealing to you, then get in contact and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Product Manager – Sanitary / Bathroom Market
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Specification Sales Manager- Covering Birmingham/London/Cardiff
- South East England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits