Tax Manager – Practice – Yeovil
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire the best talent within the tax world. For this particular hire, the businesses site in Yeovil are looking to hire a permanent Tax Manager.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having the 4 sites in the South West.
Following the recent growth and client demand that the business has experienced, the business are open to speaking to all tax specialists at varying levels whether it be someone who has just started out in their career to someone with high level senior experience. One of the most pressing hire needs at the moment is for a Tax Manager in Yeovil and for this particular role, they require someone to join the tax team and work under the direction of the Senior Tax Specialist and look after the Capital Tax and business advisory work for a number of the businesses clients.
For this role the business are focussing on a manager with at least 3 years post qualified CTA experience and a candidate with capital gains experience, other more specific experience required is listed below:
- A career background as a Tax Specialist / Tax Manager
- Practice experience highly desirable
- CTA qualified
- Candidates with a background in handling rural clients
- Candidates with experience in some of the following areas, corporate tax, capital gains, inheritance, restructuring and trusts
- Strong technical ability and knowledge
- Microsoft Office and accountancy system skills
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Yeovil
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking the best tax candidate to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be Monday to Friday and the business is seeking to hire candidates within a salary bracket ranging from £35,000K to £40,000K per annum however would consider higher for exceptional candidates.
Important to note, the business would also offer excellent additional benefits.
If this role or having a general chat with the business about your tax background and how you could benefit the business interests you, then please get in contact and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Business Development / Sales Roles – Rail Industry
- Somerset, Weston-Super-Mare
- £30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Customer Services Account Manager
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits