DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client whom they hold a great relationship with and they are looking to hire a permanent Support Analyst to join the business based in Lincoln.
The business are currently in an excellent position with a number of high performing teams on-site and they hope to attract a candidate excited by the prospect of working with their business.
The role is a permanent position for a Support Analyst to be based from their site in Lincoln and the role is predominantly to aid and support the businesses customers, promoting an excellent level of customer support service.
Day to day duties will include:
- Training on IT systems and specific applications so to be able deliver customer support to queries
- Taking & recording customer queries onto the support database
- Providing support and resolutions to telephone & modem support queries
- Diarising and returning customers phone calls
- Actioning fault responses in line with the company procedures and agreed to contracts
- Reporting any major faults or bugs to the System Development Team using the correct reporting tools.
- Working closely with the Support Manager
- Liaising with a number of different internal teams
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- Preferable background from sales, customer service or a telephone based role
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Interest towards IT
- Working knowledge of basic IT systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server advantageous however not essential
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Lincoln
The client is offering a salary varying between £16,500 to £18,000K dependent on experience and the role is from Monday to Friday with shifts between the hours of 8AM to 6PM with contractual hours of 38 – 39 hours per week.
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Security Control Room Operator – Timegate
- London, West End
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Junior Test Automation Engineer
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits