Supply Chain Assistant / Administrator
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Supply Chain Assistant / Administrator to join and aid the established Supply Chain department & team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be within the Supply Chain department and the successful candidate will report into the Supply Chain Manager & Supply Chain Director.
From meeting with the business and discussing the role, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board to support the Supply Chain team and senior management in a full administration capacity, including many varying aspects and to also deliver in improving the service and standards to key stakeholders.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Administration of all aspects of activity within the Supply Chain department
- Updating & maintaining the Supply Chain database
- Handling & resolving queries coming into the department
- Dealing with insurance queries
- Handling & uploading contracts
- Documentation preparation
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager & Director
- System work via MS Office packages plus Sharepoint and a CRM system
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong consistent career background as an Administrator
- A background or interest within Supply Chain would be highly beneficial
- Experience within the engineering and construction industry would also be preferable
- Highly organised
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, via telephone or email
- Strong systems skills with MS Office packages, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly desirable would be a candidate with experience in any of the following Sharepoint and CRM systems
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping abilities
- Professional yet friendly
- Able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £20,000K to £22,000K per annum. Important to note, there is potential room for the salary to go higher for someone with specific supply chain experience and furthermore, the role has massive potential to grow and evolve in the future.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Auditor / Account Senior
- Somerset, Wells
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Rural Accountant – Practice – Wells & Yeovil
- Somerset, Yeovil
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits