Store Manager – Luxury Retail
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client steeped in history within the luxury retail sector that are looking to hire a permanent Store Manager to join the business and work in one of their stores based in Reigate.
The business have a history dating back to long ago and are proud that the business remain a family business to this day. Currently, they have over 20 stores doted around the Midlands and South of England with some exciting new store plans expected in the future. As a retailer, the business are very much aware that you can have an excellent product but without the right people and customer service levels you have very little and thus the business seek to hire the best candidates and do all they can to to provide an enticing and progressive career path.
The role is a permanent position for a Store Manager to be based from their site in the heart of Reigate and essentially the person will be tasked with the effective smooth running of the store, driving the team performance and store turnover but always ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are adhered to.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Effective and smooth running of the branch providing a level of customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensuring the team are performing to the best of their ability, working towards sales targets and aiding them in their knowledge of the collections and brands on display
- Upholding fantastic store visual standards
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Recruit, retain and develop staff to enhance the values of the brand and contribute to the long term success of the business
- Be confident to make accurate daily commercial decisions
- Work towards and drive the team to hit all KPI’s & targets
- Daily walkthroughs to identify opportunities to increase sales
- Ensure the team are deployed effectively
- Be aware of upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Drive & motivate the team to increase performance
- Promoting training and development
- Driving productivity
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- A strong retail background in either store management or senior store management
- A preferable retail background working within a luxury or premium environment
- A consultative retail background
- Experienced in 1-2-1 retail selling
- Experienced in managing KPIs and budgets to effectively run and improve store performance
- Track record of driving sales and performance
- A demonstrable background in managing a team
- Someone sales driven however with the ability to combine this with outstanding service level skills
- An understanding of the moment and emotion that goes with customers buying high end luxury goods.
- KPI & target driven
- Ability to deliver training and development
- Excels in handling management situations
The client can offer a salary of £32,500 per annum with additional benefits and aspects to note such as:
- x40 hour working week
- x6 weeks holiday allowance
- Monthly & annual commission potential
- Training & development
- Many others
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Front End Software Developer – Remote Working
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits