An established retail business with sites across Oxfordshire, plus the East & West Midlands are working closely with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a new store manager for the Witney based shop.
The business are proud of a strong company history dating back to 2010 and still to this day continue to grow. The business take exceptional pride for the quality of products sold and are now looking for a new store manager to take the store to new heights and work closely with the current team to upskill and develop.
The store manager will directly manage 3 sales assistants and report directly into the business directors, key day to day duties for the role will be:
- Effective and smooth running of the store
- Providing a level of customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensuring the team are performing to the best of their ability, working towards sales targets and aiding them in their knowledge of the products / brands sold
- Upholding fantastic store visual standards
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Recruit, retain and develop staff
- Drive & motivate the team to increase performance
- Promoting training and development
- Driving productivity
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- A strong retail background in store management or someone looking for the step up from Assistant Manager / Supervisor
- A preferable retail background working within fashion, jewellery, gifting, luxury or with a focus in 1-2-1 sales
- A consultative retail background
- Experienced in managing KPIs and budgets to effectively run and improve store performance
- Track record of driving sales and performance
- Ability to deliver training and development
- Excels in handling management situations
- Able to commit to Saturday working and working 5 of 7 days with the store closed on Sundays.
On the days of work the hired individual will be working from 9:30am to 5:30pm and the client can offer a salary dependent on experience between £25,000 to £32,000 per annum with additional benefits and aspects to note such as:
- Additional bonus
- Progression & development opportunities
- Free parking
- Staff incentives
- Plus more
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;