Specification Sales Manager- Covering Birmingham/London/Cardiff
DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful global business that have various sites throughout the UK, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Specification Sales Manager to join the business and contribute to a successful company and team via focussing on sales throughout the South East of England, specifically operating between Birmingham, London & Cardiff.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business and the field sales function.
The role as a Specification Sales Manager will be to achieve branded specifications across a certain range of products, plus ensuring these are transformed into sales revenue to meet against the company and individual role targets. This role will operate in a patch between the triangle parameter on a map of London, Cardiff & Birmingham and will report into the UK Specification Manager.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Specifications for a full product range
- Converting and achieving sales revenue and targets
- Achieving a strong 3rd party group of contacts to support with specifications
- Pipeline & lead generation
- Understanding the whole process plus end user experience
- Project management
- Appointment handling and organisation
- Competitor analysis
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong career background within specification sales
- Experienced in specification sales and end user experience
- A previous background within interior design
- A background in dealing with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) companies
- A background in dealing with third parties such as Architects, Interior Designers, contractors etc
- Highly driven and motivated to hit and achieve sales targets and revenue figures
- Highly organised
- Strong ability to manage and self generate leads / pipeline
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a full clean UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent field sales role operating between London, Cardiff & Birmingham
The role will be working Monday to Friday with contracted hours of 39.5 hours per week and depending on experience the client is looking to offer a salary between £45,000K to £50,000K plus great additional benefits on offer such as:
- x25 days holiday allowance with bank holidays on top
- An Xmas shutdown period
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company phone & laptop
- Plus many other company benefits
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Executive – Media – Temp To Perm
- Brixton, London
- £22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits