DB Charles Recruitment are working on a brilliant new opportunity with an exciting business based in Lincoln for a Software Developer, to join an established team on a permanent basis.
The business have a well known name and reputation within the Private Healthcare industry and they hope to attract candidates enthused by the prospect of joining their team and furthering their careers.
The role as a Software Developer will be based just outside the heart of Lincoln however given the current times the UK is experiencing, the role will initially be remote home working until further notice. Overall, the role requires a candidate to develop programs for the businesses next generation of products ensuring this is done to the highest quality standards, plus upgrading current and existing programs.
In terms of day to day duties these will include a number of the below:
- Extensive Software Development work
- Developing new programs
- Adding new features
- Learning & developing front-end technologies
- Enhancing existing programs
- To understand & rectify any reported faults
- Ensure all work remains in line with the businesses quality control procedures
- Liaising with other team departments internally
- Software testing & analysis
- Working towards Microsoft accreditation’s
Candidates considered for this role will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and experiences:
- A previous career background working as a Software Developer
- Degree focused towards IT or a relevant subject supporting the role preferable however not essential
- Experience and knowledge of C#
- Experience and knowledge of .NET
- Additional knowledge of a number of the following would be highly advantageous: .NET Core / Entity Framework / Git / Azure / Containers / Micro-services / Agile
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a permanent position in Lincoln post lock-down
The client is working with DB Charles Recruitment closely to successfully recruit the right candidate and is ideally seeking to pay a salary ranging from £28,000K to £30,000K per annum (based on experience & skill set).
The role will be working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm and other additional benefits on offer with the role will include:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days through length of service
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Opportunity for Microsoft Accreditation’s plus many other learning / training subscriptions
- A company pension & healthcare scheme
- Team social events
If you feel the above job description ticks all the right boxes please apply and we look forward to reading through your details shortly.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits