Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a well established business seeking to identify and hire a new permanent Software Developer to join the established IT department & team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is a permanent position and the successful candidate will report directly into the IT Manager and be amongst 7 others in the department. The role is to essentially maintain and develop a number of internal and external websites & services and they will be doing this using front and back end technologies.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Code writing
- Website maintenance
- Technical specs and documentation
- Change control requests
- User guide creation
- Adding new features
- Enhancing existing programs
- Ensuring all work remains in line with the businesses quality control procedures
- Liaising with other team departments internally
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- Ideally a career background / experience in Software Development
- An IT related degree / college diploma would be advantageous however not essential
- C# experience
- Skilled in HTML and CSS
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- Development experience using .NET CORE framework would be an added benefit
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 knowledge highly advantageous
- Other high desirables for the role would be Azure DevOps / Xamarin mobile platform / Unit testing and using REST API’s
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Post lockdown able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £26,000 to £28,000 per annum with numerous great additional benefits on offer.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Internal Sales / Account Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits