Service Helpdesk Manager
With offices throughout the UK, DB Charles Recruitment are working on aiding a business in recruiting for a Service Helpdesk Manager for one of there office locations based in Warrington.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is a permanent position reporting into the General Manager and the hired person will be responsible for organising, planning & deploying engineering maintenance. The role will require someone to make sure tasks are prioritised and completed within deadlines, query & complaints handling along with people team management & development.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Allocating engineering resources
- Query handling
- Complaint handling
- Managing the helpdesk
- Staff management
- Training & upskilling
- Process review
- Strategy planning
- Analysing service delivery statistics
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A career background as a Service Helpdesk Manager / Support Desk Manager or a role of a similar nature
- Demonstrable management experience within a helpdesk / call centre environment is essential
- A previous people team management background
- Excellent time management skills
- Holds an ILM Level 3 or equivalent training qualification
- CPD or professional management training would be advantageous.
- Systems experience including knowledge of CAFM system CASH & a strong all round ability with MS Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Able to commit to a permanent office role based in Warrington.
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm with an early finish on Friday’s. Given the depth to the role and variety in tasks, the client has an open salary bracket depending on someone’s skills and experience of between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum with other numerous great additional benefits on offer.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Product Marketing Manager
- Brighton, East Sussex
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits