Based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Service Administrator to join and aid the established Customer Services team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be within the Customer Services department and the successful candidate will report directly into the Customer Services Manager.
From meeting with the business and discussing the role, the overall purpose of the position is to bring someone on-board to join the customer services team and ensure all the businesses customers are taken care of in the best possible fashion, receiving a quick, efficient and polite service, which can be covering support across a number of different areas and queries.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Receiving incoming service calls & emails and ensuring all calls & emails are logged and dealt with in the right manner
- Diary management
- Query handling
- Dealing with service paperwork, client contracts and repair quotations
- Report writing & creation
- Other general administration
- Working closely with the Customer Services Manager
- System work via MS Office plus other bespoke inhouse systems
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong consistent career background as a Service Administrator
- A previous career background highly focussed in Administration, Customer Service and Call Handling
- A background of dealing with people & customers face to face and via the telephone & email.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Strong systems skills with MS Office packages and a good ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Professional yet friendly
- Able to commit to a permanent role based in Stevenage
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £22,000K to £24,000K per annum. The role also offers many other perks and incentives such as:
- Free parking onsite
- x21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to x26 days after 1 year and then further increasing to x31 days plus bank holidays after 5 years of service
- A company that looks after its staff with a fantastic retention rate of on average people staying 10 years +
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Plus many others
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Rural Accountant – Practice – Wells & Yeovil
- Somerset, Yeovil
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits