SEO Manager / Consultant
DB Charles Recruitment have a new Ipswich based permanent job opportunity for an SEO Manager / Consultant.
The business are a high achieving digital marketing agency that have experienced great success and growth in recent years and 2018 looks set to be no different with some great plans ahead.
Due to the planned increased workload booked in for 2018 the business are seeking to hire an new SEO Manager / Consultant to hit the ground running and be able to contribute to the scheduled work as soon as possible.
Overall, the role as an SEO Manager / Consultant will be to work closely with the Head of Marketing and Account Director to construct and deliver all encompassing SEO strategies for clients.
Further job duties and day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high quality SEO work to all clients and tasks required
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to devise SEO strategies tailored to each and every client
- SEO problem solving
- Task & diary management
- Client / Account management
- Client reporting
The client has always ensured they deliver high quality work to all the clients they work with and they are looking to hire a person who takes pride in delivering excellence in everything they do. The client would like to see candidates with a number of the following abilities:
- Previous experience of working in a digital marketing agency
- Previous career background working as an SEO Manager / Consultant
- Previous experience with SEO on WordPress & Magento
- Link building tactics
- Previously used on-site & off-site SEO tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal colleagues and external parties such as clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Ipswich
The business has a great track record of not only providing a great work environment however understanding each and every employee to nurture them and provide tailored career paths.
The role will be Monday to Friday 9AM to 5:30PM and is looking to attract candidate with a variety of experience and will pay a potential base salary between £25,000K to £35,000K, plus a number of additional company benefits including:
- A training allowance
- Invitations to attend leading industry conferences
- Free fruit
- Potential of annual bonus schemes
- Potential of monthly award for most valuable member of staff
We hope from reading this advert you are as excited about this role as we are and we look forward to receiving your application.
- County Durham, Shildon
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Multi-Site Caretaker / Site Manager
- Berkshire, Maidenhead
- Up to £15.00 per hour + Fuel Expenses & Additional Company Benefits