Senior Finance & HR Administrator
Based in Henley-on-Thames, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Senior Finance & HR Administrator to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for a Finance & HR Administration position. The Group business has a number of subsidiary companies involved in varying sectors such as IT and the medical industry and within these they offer there clients a wide range of services and products across numerous channels. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Senior Finance & HR Administrator will be an essential person in the business dealing with multiple aspects on the finance, HR, payroll and general administration side. The hired candidate will receive great exposure in reporting directly into a senior director and also a dotted line into the MD.
The role will require an excellent communicator, team player and someone able to work in a confidential manner due to the information and documents handled from a HR perspective.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Sales Ledger duties
- Reconciling month end figures
- Weekly, monthly & yearly reports
- VAT returns
- Running the monthly payroll
- Month end procedures
- Aiding in management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet, profit and loss.
- HR administration duties
- Updating the HR portal
- Office administration duties
- Other adhoc reporting
With the diversity and importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- Previous experience in a role with multiple focusses such as Finance, HR & Administration
- Preferably AAT / ACCA part qualified
- Ability to handle multiple aspects of a finance / ledger function
- Highly numerate and organised
- Comfortable dealing with clients in chasing outstanding payments and debt
- Excels at multi-tasking
- Able to act in a discrete and confidential manner when handling sensitive information
- Highly literate and experienced with standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experienced working with Xero Accounting.
- Self-motivated and disciplined; ability to cope with varying workloads and out-of-hours demands.
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Henley-On-Thames
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. The business are ideally seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience between £28,000K to £32,000K with additional benefits on offer, such as:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Many others
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits