Senior Contracts Manager
DB Charles have been working with a growing business in staff numbers and turnover for some time now and this business are now in need of a Senior Contracts Manager to join the ranks of the business.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to the construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
The role as Senior Contracts Manager requires someone to come on-board and be responsible for a number of logistics & waste site managers as well as being responsible for managing, maintaining and developing a number of key contracts. The role will require the person to be responsible for providing advice and management across a number of areas on projects including negotiating contracts and budgets on behalf of the business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Managing contracts and personnel across construction logistics
- Supply chain management
- Client management
- Scope of work management
- Budget & costs variance and analysis
- Demonstrating HSE awareness
- Team management
The role will involve further duties to the above however these are the most important. For this position, CV’s must demonstrate some of the below aspects:
- Proven background as a Contracts Manager
- Background within Construction / Logistics / Waste Management
- Background of implementing site traffic management
- Background of implementing site fire & escape plans
- Understanding and awareness of HSE
- Must be able to drive
- CSCS & SMSTS
- Chapter Eight awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to commit to a role requiring frequent travel
For this position, the business is looking to attract the right candidate rather than wanting to specify a specific salary on the role, the business are open to discussions around this. A number of key reasons and additional company benefits to understand and motivate you to apply for this position are:
- Excellent location to appeal to local talent to Harrow to cut down on long commute times and costs
- Good working hours and company environment of Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- Exciting future business expansion plans via acquisition and plans for people to grow and develop through organic internal growth
- Rapidly increasing yearly company turnover
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Company vehicle
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Senior Contracts Manager
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits