Senior Contracts Manager
DB Charles have been working with a growing business in staff numbers and turnover for some time now and this business are now in need of a Senior Contracts Manager to join the ranks of the business.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to the construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
The role as Senior Contracts Manager requires someone to come on-board and be responsible for a number of logistics & waste site managers as well as being responsible for managing, maintaining and developing a number of key contracts. The role will require the person to be responsible for providing advice and management across a number of areas on projects including negotiating contracts and budgets on behalf of the business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Managing contracts and personnel across construction logistics
- Supply chain management
- Client management
- Scope of work management
- Budget & costs variance and analysis
- Demonstrating HSE awareness
- Team management
The role will involve further duties to the above however these are the most important. For this position, CV’s must demonstrate some of the below aspects:
- Proven background as a Contracts Manager
- Background within Construction / Logistics / Waste Management
- Background of implementing site traffic management
- Background of implementing site fire & escape plans
- Understanding and awareness of HSE
- Must be able to drive
- CSCS & SMSTS
- Chapter Eight awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to commit to a role requiring frequent travel
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £40,000K to £60,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Company vehicle
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Security Control Room Operator – Timegate
- London, West End
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Junior Test Automation Engineer
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits