Senior Accountant – Practice
DB Charles are excited to bring to the market a great new opportunity with a chartered accountancy firm that are looking to hire a permanent Senior Accountant to join the ranks at their offices based near to Windsor / Slough.
The business has been established for nearly 20 years now and has gone from strength to strength not only in turnover but in the number of clients that is provides accountancy services to and thus, the business is now looking to recruit for a new member of staff to contribute to the success of the business and on-site team.
The business is a Chartered Accountancy & Tax firm that sets out to not only deliver excellence in the work they produce but also in the customer / client service they deliver. They always aim to go above and beyond and set out to form relationships with clients for the longer term not the short term.
The business offers a variety of services including:
- Services for start-up businesses
- Accounts preparation
- Management reporting
- Tax planning & compliance services
- Bookkeeping & payroll solutions
- Consultancy and others
For the role as Senior Accountant it will mainly be to prepare and deliver accounts and tax returns but other day to day duties for the role will include:
- Being the main point of contact for a number of designated clients
- Account preparation
- Handling tax returns
- Handling and dealing with client queries
- Bookkeeping duties
- VAT returns
- Planning, agreeing and meeting deadlines and targets
- Mentoring and supervision of junior team members
- Delivering excellent customer service
For this position and with the role involving various duties, the client is looking for CV’s with a number of the below aspects:
- Seeking candidates part or newly qualified
- Will consider candidates qualified by experience
- Experience within Practice is a must
- Previous experience / background / knowledge in preparing accounts, tax & VAT returns
- Excellent ability to handle clients face to face or via the telephone and email
- Strong communication and time management skills
- A previous working background with Iris would be highly advantageous as well as a good level of ability with MS Excel
- Team player
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based near to Windsor / Slough
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm and depending on experience and qualifications the client is looking to offer a salary between £40,000K to £45,000K plus many additional benefits on offer.
If having read this you feel this is the right position for you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your information.
Senior Accountant – Practice
- Berkshire, Windsor
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits