Sales Order Processor
DB Charles have been working with a brilliant business for some time now and they are currently seeking a new permanent candidate to work on the operations side as an Operation Executive for the Sales Order Processing team from January 2021.
The business have a highly successful track record in their industry and with the recent demand of their services increasing, they now have a need for a new member of staff to be ready to begin in the new year.
Overall, the role as Operation Executive at the head office site in St Albans will be to support the effective running of the office with a heavy emphasis in providing exceptional customer service in handling sales orders, how they are processed and dispatched and the overall client account management process.
Day to day responsibilities for the role will involve but not be limited to the following:
- Sales order processing
- Account management
- Providing quotes
- Working and liaising closely with the dispatch warehouse team on site
- Organising, handling and coordinating with 3rd party transport businesses
- Query handling
- Phone & email based tasks
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge
- Supporting the internal sales team in winning new business
- Other general office administrational duties
For this role, the client is seeking candidates with the following aspects and skill-sets:
- Commitment to a full time role, Monday to Friday based in St Albans from January 2021
- A previous background withing Sales Order Processing / Account Management / Operations / Sales Administration
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Highly numerate
- Confident telephone manner and happy to undertake tasks and handle queries via the telephone
- Accurate in work
- Trustworthy, reliable & self-motivated
- A previous background working with Opera or other stock management systems would be highly advantageous
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & team
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £23,000K to £25,000K per annum plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- x23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A yearly Christmas shut down period
- Increasing annual leave amount with length in service
- Free parking with an on-site car park
- And others
This role is an exciting challenge to work with brilliant people in a great business and if the above information has caught your attention and you think its the role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your CV.