DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a business based in Harrow that have identified the need to hire a new permanent Sales Manager to join and lead an existing successful team of three business development managers.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 5 years and is proud to be part of a wider Group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering payroll services to operatives & employees within the construction industry. The services they offer can be on a short term or longer term contract basis and can vary in the product set up for each individual.
As a Sales Manager it will be your role to not only lead and manage a team of Development Managers but also to sell these payroll services into other organisations within the construction industry. You will be required to demonstrate excellent sales abilities, strong people management and to remember to maintain excellent levels of customer service and brand perception.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior management
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous background as a Sales Manager
- A background of working with SalesForce advantageous
- Payroll knowledge advantageous
- A previous background or connections within the construction industry preferable however not essential
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Ability to commit to a role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £45,000K to £55,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Health-care & pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Quarterly bonus schemes
- Company laptop, phone & vehicle
We honestly believe this is a great role with a great business and hope to receive your applications shortly.
Administrator / Receptionist – Operations
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Social Media & Digital Coordinator
- Greater Manchester, Stockport
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits