Sales Assistant – Luxury Retail
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a retailer with an incredible reputation, brand and quality to the products they sell. With future growth plans planned, the brand are looking to hire a new permanent Sales Assistant to join the team & business and work at the store based in central Winchester.
The role is a permanent position involving day to day duties and aspects such as:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Daily selling duties
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to customers in store
- Carrying out product demonstrations
- Carrying out key holder responsibilities
- Aiding management in ensuring the store is performing to the best of its ability and working towards store & individual sales targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- CRM database management
- Visiting customers at their homes or other locations to carry out product assessments and aid in visual presentations
- Email mailbox management
- Telephone call query handling
- Appointment bookings
- Liaising with engineers
- Delivering exceptional aftercare and aiding in technical upgrades and software updates
DB Charles have spoken at length with the brand and they are seeking CV’s with many of the following qualities & skills:
- A previous retail background or someone from a 1-2-1 consultative sales background
- Someone from a luxury or premium environment would be advantageous however not essential. The role and team can provide solid training & guidance to upskill somebody.
- A strong sales background and someone comfortable working towards KPIs and targets.
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Good technical understanding and a good ability to understand and retain product knowledge
- A strong ability to build long term customer relationships
- The role requires someone with a full UK driving license, for customer visits.
- Comfortable working each Saturday
The role will be working 9:00am to 5:00pm predominantly and will require the hired individual to work each Saturday but they will get each Sunday off and a choice of weekday.
The role will be paying a base salary of £25,000 plus 3 uncapped bonus schemes to work towards in addition. Other additional benefits and aspects include:
- Private healthcare available post the 3-month probation period
- In-depth training & support
- Excellent progression opportunities
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Apply for this Job
Interested in this role? Send us your details and upload a CV today.Apply Now
Call today to discuss this opportunity07590 421620
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;