DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire x2 new permanent Rural Accountants for one of the sites based in Wells.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the x2 roles in Wells for Rural Accountants, the business is seeking permanent candidates to join and contribute to the existing finance & tax teams and to essentially come on board and carry out a number of complex jobs varying from producing large accounts, bookkeeping duties, tax returns and many others.
A number of the specific day to day duties for the role will include:
- Producing complex accounts of a varying size
- Tax returns
- Account file preparation
- Wages & P11d’s
- Invoicing & billing
- Compliance matters
With these roles being of utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- AAT Level 3 qualified as a minimum requirement with a preference towards candidates either qualified or studying towards AAT Level 4
- Alternatively, ACA qualified with practice experience
- Previous experience as a Rural Accountant or previous accounts experience with ties and connections to the Rural / Equine world
- Experienced in producing complex accounts
- Experienced in dealing with tax returns and bookkeeping duties
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Xero would be highly beneficial
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player
- Ability to work without supervision
- Able to commit to a full time permanent position based in Wells
These are exciting opportunities with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking candidates to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The roles will be Monday to Friday with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Friday of 4:30pm. With the business having 2 positions at varying levels, dependent on experience the business is ideally seeking to pay a salary of between £25,000 to £30,000K per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- Study support
- Additional free days annual leave if a birthday falls within a week day
- Christmas office shut down period
- Competitive pension schemes
- And many more
If the roles sound a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Customer Accounts Assistant – Account Management
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits