Retail Sales Manager
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client steeped in history within the retail sector that are looking to hire a permanent Retail Sales Manager to join the business and work in one of their stores based in Shrewsbury.
The business have a history dating back to long ago and are proud that the business remain a family business to this day. Currently, they have over 20 stores doted around the Midlands and South of England with some exciting new store plans expected in the later part of the year. As a retailer, the business are very much aware that you can have an excellent product but without the right people and customer service levels you have very little and thus the business seek to hire the best candidates and do all they can to to provide an enticing and progressive career path.
The role is a permanent position for a Retail Sales Manager to be based from their site in central Shrewsbury and essentially the person will be tasked with driving sales, ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are adhered to but also importantly, driving the team performance forward.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Aiding in managing stock levels and maximising sales through great 1-2-1 service
- Working to increase sales through service and a well-run operational process
- Being confident to make accurate daily commercial decisions
- Working to ensure the sales floor is kept to its highest standard visually.
- Where possible utilising and working from commercial reports and figures
- Working towards and driving the team to hit all KPI’s & targets
- Daily walkthroughs to identify opportunities to increase sales
- Ensuring the team are deployed effectively
- Being aware of up-selling and cross selling opportunities
- Driving & motivating the team to increase performance
- Supporting the branch manager
- Driving productivity
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- A strong retail based background preferably with a focus in 1-2-1 sales
- A previous retail management & leadership background
- A proven ability to lead and drive a team to achieve new results
- Someone sales driven however with the ability to combine this with outstanding service level skills
- KPI & target driven
- Relationship builder and someone who can form an excellent management relationship with a Branch Manager
- Team player
- Ability to commit to a position based in central Shrewsbury
- Ability to commit to retail based days and hours
The client is offering a salary up to £25,000K per annum with additional benefits and schemes on offer such as pension, bonus & commission & many others. It is also important to note that with the business expanding currently, there will be many opportunities to progress in the future.
The contracted hours for the role will be x40 hours per week and if interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Internal Sales / Account Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £18000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Somerset, Wells
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits