DB Charles Recruitment are partnered with a successful business based in Harrow that due to recent growth and development are looking to hire a new permanent Recruitment Resourcer to join the existing team of 6 people.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the specific industry.
For this role as a Recruitment Resourcer, the business requires someone that is able to identify specific people for roles that are currently being recruited for. You will need to have the ability to understand a role, how to then be able to find the candidates on the market, sell the position to them and finally manage them starting with your client.
A number of day to day duties will be involved such as:
- Sourcing and selecting new candidates
- Telephone screening
- Candidate interviewing
- Understanding of compliance and legal aspects
- Networking and advertising to potential new candidates
- Identifying skills to match them appropriately with current vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Client account management
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics and other aspects
- Understanding of market salaries
- Candidate relationship management
- Operational administration
The client is ideally looking to see CV’s with a number of the below aspects:
- Previous experience within recruitment
- Previously held a role within construction in a recruitment, sales or account management capacity would be highly advantageous
- Background in sales and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate a great attitude to succeed
- A background of dealing with people face to face or via the phone
- Fantastic communication skills
- Hunger to work towards and achieve sales targets & KPI’s
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills with general MS Office packages
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of either 9am to 6pm or 8am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary of £21,000.00 per annum.
We really do think this is a great position with a great business and we look forward to receiving your applications soon.
PCB Test Engineer
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £17600.00 - £19000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits