Recruitment Consultant – White Collar Construction
DB Charles have recently partnered with a successful business based in Harrow that due to recent growth and development are looking to hire a recruitment consultant to join the business focussing on white collar roles within the construction industry.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and for a long time now have been a successful supplier of personnel into blue collar construction roles however they are now ready to expand on this into more senior construction positions.
The company specialises in providing a number of support services and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For the role as Recruitment Consultant, the business requires a driven individual not afraid of starting something from scratch to come on-board and build up a desk and relationships within the white collar construction industry.
Ideally the recruiter will be focussing on businesses operating outside of preferred supplier agreements and within infrastructure and residential & social housing.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Cold calling to clients & candidates
- Building relationships and winning new business
- Understanding and taking job briefs
- Telephone screening of potential candidates
- External client meetings
- Internal & external candidate interviews
- Understanding client & job needs along with market knowledge of required industries
- Ability to provide candidates career guidance and information
- Understanding of market salaries
- Advertising of roles
- Interview preparation guidance
- Knowledge and understanding of UK law & compliance
- Working towards sales target & key performance indicators
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous working background as a Recruitment Consultant
- Ideally a previous background within construction
- Previously built a desk from cold into a successful consistent desk
- Must be able to drive
- Ability to build relationships from scratch
- Strong presentation abilities
- Resilient attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a great attitude to succeed
- A background of dealing with people face to face and via the phone
- Hunger to work towards and achieve sales targets & KPI’s
- Excellent sales skills
- Demonstrates confidence
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organisational and team working skills
- Commitment to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £35,000K to £40,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Commission scheme
- Health-care & pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Company laptop, phone & vehicle
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Administrator / Receptionist – Operations
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Social Media & Digital Coordinator
- Greater Manchester, Stockport
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits