DB Charles Recruitment are partnered with a successful recruitment business based in Watford that due to recent growth and development are looking to hire a new permanent Recruitment Consultant to join the team and business.
The business have achieved great success since formation and continue to make excellent strides forward, along with growing client and candidate relationships within the IT & Tech industry across the UK. With recent demand and growth plans at the ready, the business are ready to invest in there next talented individual.
For this role as Recruitment Consultant, it will be a full 360 position, involving all aspects of recruitment. The role will be reporting directly into the Director and working amongst 4 others in the team. Day to day duties will involve:
- Brings onboard / business develops relationships with new clients and an ability to turn them into long-term relationships.
- Takes job briefs and understands client requirements.
- Utilises recruiting methods to attract candidates and sources them via methods such as databases, job boards, social media etc.
- Evaluates CVs and applications.
- Responds to client requests and enquiries.
- Pre interview screening
- Matches the most suitable candidates to different positions.
- Creates relationships with job seekers.
- Facilitates and finalises agreements between candidates and employers.
- Manages workload to meet goals and deadlines.
- Carries out tasks to a high standard.
- Works towards / exceeds KPI’s / targets
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- Previous exposure to recruitment would be highly advantageous or someone with a strong passion to work in recruitment, having worked or had experience in Sales / Customer Service / Office based roles
- Previous ties or interests within IT / Tech would be great
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A degree graduate would be advantageous but again not essential
- Ability to build relationships from scratch
- Strong presentation abilities
- Resilient attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a great attitude to succeed and achieve targets
- A background of dealing with people face to face and via the phone
- Able to commit to a full time office based role in Watford
The role will be office based in Watford with workings hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm with a 4:00pm finish on Fridays. Dependent on experience the client is ideally looking to offer a salary from £21,000 to £25,000 per annum with additional aspects / benefits on offer such as:
- Uncapped commission schemes
- Awesome office breakout areas
- Strong training & progression plans
- High achiever awards
- Lunch clubs + numerous social events
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays, raising by 1 day for each year worked
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;