Project Technician – Interface Specialist – SQL
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client whom they hold a great relationship with and they are looking to hire a permanent Project Technician – Interface Specialist to join the business based in Lincoln.
The business are currently in an excellent position with a number of high performing teams on-site and they hope to attract a candidate excited by the prospect of working with their business.
The role is a permanent position for a Project Technician – Interface Specialist to be based from their site in Lincoln and to essentially work with the project team to manage and implement client projects and requests in a timely manner.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Designing, developing and implementing complicated interfaces
- Testing, training & documentation tasks
- Supporting and aiding the Project Manager and department
- Participating in project meetings
- Diary management
- Ensure workload is handled and completed in line with KPI’s and timeline deadlines
- Adhoc duties as and when required for each contract and customer.
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- With the diverse nature of the role, the client will consider candidates with backgrounds in one of the following; Projects, Sales, HR & Training, IT & Technical, Customer Service, Support or telesales.
- The candidate must have comprehensive IT skills including experience and knowledge of coding
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, IIS & Health Level 7 would be highly advantageous
- A proven background in first line support or project coordination would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking with a strong ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Lincoln
The role is from Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30AM to 5:15PM and the client is looking to hire at a salary level dependent of experience of between £17,000 to £20,000K, with additional benefits and expenses on offer such as:
- Private health-care insurance
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- x20 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Plus many others
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Senior Accountant – Practice
- Berkshire, Windsor
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits