Project Analyst – Data / SQL
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client whom they hold a great relationship with and they are looking to hire a permanent Project Analyst / Account Manager to join the business based in Lincoln.
The business are currently in an excellent position with a number of high performing teams on-site and they hope to attract candidates excited by the prospect of working with their business.
The role is a permanent position for a Project Analyst / Account Manager to be based from their site in Lincoln and at times on-site with clients and to manage effectively the implementation of customer projects.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Undertaking and completing customer contracts
- Establishing, implementing and project planning all contracts
- Configuring new system requirements in line with client needs
- Creating interfaces
- Writing & creating reports, letters and report templates
- Presenting and training to third parties
- Organising and carrying out training schedules
- Sales & marketing activities
- Attending and updating internal personnel and clients on project progress.
- Adhoc duties as and when required for each contract and customer.
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- With the diverse nature of the role, the client will consider candidates with backgrounds in one of the following; Projects, Sales, HR & Training, IT & Technical, Customer Service, Support or telesales.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Ability to conduct presentation meetings and carry out training to individuals and groups of people in a face to face scenario
- A technical background would be an advantage or an interest towards IT at the very least
- Strong working background using MS Excel, SQL or other databases advantageous
- Fantastic people & communication skills
- A full UK driving license or commitment to passing within 12 months
- Flexible hybrid working capability available
The client is ideally looking to hire at a salary level dependent of experience of between £23,000 to £27,000K with additional benefits and expenses on offer such as private health-care insurance, a cycle-to-work scheme and many others.
The role is from Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30AM to 5:15PM and important to note, the business have a long term plan of hybrid working between a day or two in the office along with home working for the other days in the week.
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the roles.
- Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- £35000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits