Project Analyst / Account Manager
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client whom they hold a great relationship with and they are looking to hire permanent Project Analysts / Account Managers to join the business based in Lincoln.
The business are currently in an excellent position with a number of high performing teams on-site and they hope to attract candidates excited by the prospect of working with their business.
The roles are permanent positions for Project Analysts / Account Managers to be based from their site in Lincoln and at times on-site with clients and to manage effectively the implementation of customer projects.
Day to day duties and aspects of the roles will include:
- Undertaking and completing customer contracts
- Establishing, implementing and project planning all contracts
- Configuring new system requirements in line with client needs
- Creating interfaces
- Writing & creating reports, letters and report templates
- Presenting and training to third parties
- Organising and carrying out training schedules
- Sales & marketing activities
- Attending and updating internal personnel and clients on project progress.
- Adhoc duties as and when required for each contract and customer.
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- With the diverse nature of the role, the client will consider candidates with backgrounds in one of the following; Projects, Sales, HR & Training, IT & Technical, Customer Service, Support or telesales.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Ability to conduct presentation meetings and carry out training to individuals and groups of people in a face to face scenario
- A technical background would be an advantage or an interest towards IT at the very least
- Strong working background using MS Excel advantageous
- Working knowledge of basic IT systems
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Lincoln and the candidate must be able to drive so to visit and be on-site with clients
- Fantastic people & communication skills
The client has a number of openings in the team at varying levels and is thus offering salaries varying between £17,000 to £30,000K dependent on experience with additional benefits and expenses on offer such as private health-care insurance, a cycle-to-work scheme and many others. The role is from Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30AM to 5:15PM.
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the roles.
Client Manager – ACA / ACCA – Practice
- Northamptonshire, Towcester
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Junior Software Developer
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits