Project / Account Manager
DB Charles are partnering with a brilliant established business in St Albans that have identified the need to hire a permanent Project / Account Manager to join the current team.
The business has achieved success over a long period of time within its industry and with the demand of work in 2018 and continuing they require to hire for this new member of staff as soon as possible.
The overall responsibility for this role will be to project / account manage a large variety of clients from start through to finish and in doing so provide excellent levels of service and achieve great client feedback.
The role encompasses a variety of aspects and will certainly provide the hired candidate with exposure to numerous aspects of the business and to learn a variety of skill-sets. Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Analysing client project drawings & job orders and being able to create breakdowns to further create client quotations on products required
- Understanding the various products and assemblies required to complete an order
- To learn, understand and draw upon strong product knowledge
- Hold knowledge of current product stock levels and when stock ordering is required
- Liaising daily with a variety of internal and external parties
- An all round project responsibility from conception to quotation through to completion
- Demonstrate diary management & project planning
- Supporting the internal sales team and other members of the projects team
- Handling delivery / shipping schedules
- Working with stock management computer systems
The client would like to see CV’s of candidates with a number of the below skill-sets demonstrated:
- A previous working background as a Project / Account Manager
- A background of analysing drawings or job orders in order to create breakdowns & quotations
- A background of working in a role whereby understanding and demonstrating strong product knowledge is key
- Previous roles of having to demonstrate excellent customer service and handling a variety of 3rd parties
- A strong ability to multi-task as the role will require the hired candidate to work on numerous projects at any one time
- A previous background of liaising with clients via phone / email / face to face
- Highly organised with excellent diary management skills
- Strong MS Office skills in particular with Excel
- Previous system usage of Opera or Sage advantageous
- Previous usage of stock management computer systems advantageous
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in St Albans
The role is an exciting challenge to work with brilliant people in a great business. With the role involving numerous aspects, pending experience the client is seeking to pay candidates between £25,000K to £32,000K with additional company benefits on offer.
The role involves working Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM, if the above has caught your attention and you think its the role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your CV.
- County Durham, Shildon
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Multi-Site Caretaker / Site Manager
- Berkshire, Maidenhead
- Up to £15.00 per hour + Fuel Expenses & Additional Company Benefits