DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Perth, Scotland that are part of a wider group business that have various sites throughout the UK and the world. The business have been in conversation with DB Charles and are now pleased to release to the market that they are currently seeking to hire a new permanent Production Manager to join the business and contribute to the successful team onsite.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as soon as possible.
The role as a Production Manager will be reporting into the General Manager and they will overall be responsible for the businesses strategic and operational targets. The hired candidate will take charge of all the production at the site in Perth, managing the production team and also a highly important part of the role will be to apply Lean Sigma principles in order to improve and drive aspects such as health & safety, legal compliance, quality & service and cost.
On top of this, the role holds a variety of duties and day to day responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensuring personal and team work are in line and compliant with all health and safety regulations
- Ensuring production operations run continuously however operations are re-evaluated and plans are put in place to ensure efficiency and effectiveness are maximised.
- Ensuring production operations run in coordination with business expectations and targets
- Maintaining and reporting on actual versus forecasted production capacity and targets
- Creating new production strategies
- Team management
- Business planning & reporting
- Budget reporting and analysis
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A candidate that holds senior level production management experience
- A strong career background as a Production Manager
- Degree graduate with a technical focus would be ideal
- Lean Sigma experience and background highly critical
- Project & people management skills
- Team player
- Strong report writing skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A leader
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Perth
For this position the client is looking to pay a competitive salary in line with market expectations with additional benefits on offer. The role will be working Monday to Friday with hours of 8AM to 4:30PM from Monday to Thursday and on Fridays, 8AM to 3:30PM.
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Business & Accounting Analyst / Finance Analyst
- County Durham, Shildon
- £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits