Product Manager – Sanitary / Bathroom Market
DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Wellingborough, with various sites throughout the UK and Worldwide, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Product Manager to join the business and contribute to the successful team.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business and the product and projects team.
The role as Product Manager will report into the Sales Director and overall the person will be tasked with aiding the director in completing product and customer projects across a wide range of areas. The role will very much take on a full project management role from understanding a project, putting together the plan & budget etc all the way through to completion. The role is predominantly based in Wellingborough however will involve travel and overnight stays at varying sites in the UK and Europe.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Product & project completion
- Dealing with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Budget / Cost / Margin analysis
- Timeline & goal setting to achieve projects on time
- Product roadmapping
- Competitor analysis
- Delivering presentations
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A candidate that holds experience as a Product Manager
- Product management experience from a sanitary / bathroom / tile background
- Strong project management skills
- Marketing experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to deliver presentations to varying levels of staff and contacts
- Strong MS Office skills
- With the role involving European travel, language abilities in German & French would be highly advantageous
- Highly driven to succeed
- Very organised
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Wellingborough, plus happy to travel to and commit to overnight stays at the varying UK sites plus European travel in Germany & France.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with contracted hours of 37.5 hours per week and depending on experience the client is looking to offer a salary between £40,000K to £45,000K plus many great additional benefits on offer as well.
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
Support Analyst – Application Support
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £16500.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Executive – Media – Temp To Perm
- Brixton, London
- £22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits