Product Manager – Healthcare
Over the last couple of years, many industries have been crippled by the impact of COVID, however Medical Technology / Health Technology isn’t one of them and DB Charles are super proud to be representing a brilliant business in their next hire for a Product Manager.
The business have been able to earn a considerable reputation in the last 10 to 15 years and having been at the forefront in patient engagement solutions and apps, they have experienced great revenue growth and now require a brand new addition to the product management team.
The role will report directly into the Head of Product Management and be amongst 4 others in the team. The role offers flexible hybrid working with the hired candidate likely to only be needed at the London office x1 day a week. Below is an overview of some of the key day to day duties:
- Developing platform / apps offerings
- Launching B2B / B2C digital platforms
- Working closely with technical leads
- Stakeholder management
- Information gathering
- Strategic input
- Process improvement
- Competitor analysis
- Aiding the business in hitting targets
Candidates to be considered for the role will need to hold a number of the below background / skills:
- A product management background within healthcare / medical technology
- Healthcare experience is a must
- Experienced in B2B or B2C digital health products
- NHS primary care experience
- Agile framework experience
- Hands on and not afraid to conduct own research & analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate, ideas driven, motivated and people focussed
- Highly analytical and organised
- Creative minded
- Strong technical ability
- Able to commit to a hybrid role based in Hammersmith, London, requiring x1 day a week in the office.
Now onto the good stuff. The role will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm and dependent on someone’s experience, the role can offer a salary between £60,000 to £70,000 per annum, plus:
- Hybrid working – x1 day a week in the London office
- x25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Training allowance budget
- Healthcare & life insurance options
- Fitness & loan schemes
- Plus many others.
Please get in touch ASAP if this role is of interest.
Facilities & Fleet Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Specification Sales Manager – London & Oxfordshire
- City of London, London
- Additional Company Benefits