DB Charles are excited to bring to the market a great new opportunity with a business looking to hire a permanent Payroll Manager to join the ranks at there offices based in Towcester.
The business has been established for nearly 10 years now and has gone from strength to strength not only in turnover but in the growth of personnel within the business and they are now looking to recruit for a new member of staff.
The business is a Chartered Accountancy & Tax firm that sets out to not only deliver excellence in the work they produce but also in the customer / client service they deliver. They always aim to go above and beyond and set out to form relationships with clients for the longer term not the short term.
The role is a permanent position for a Payroll Manager and will report directly into the Practice Manager plus involve managing 2 other members of staff on the payroll team. The overall aim of the position of Payroll Manager is to manage the numerous client payroll services as well as the team, in addition, other day to day duties for the role will include:
- Undertaking payroll duties on a daily, weekly, monthly & yearly basis
- Carrying out all payroll duties for all clients
- Auto enrolment submissions
- Creating PAYE and pension schemes
- Handling client queries directly
- Client invoicing
- Team management
- Workload management
For this position, the client is seeking CV’s with the following experience:
- A strong career background working within payroll
- Ideally a background of working within an accountancy practice would be ideal however not essential
- A background of running payroll on a daily, weekly, monthly & yearly basis
- A strong working knowledge of Sage payroll
- Management experience
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional and friendly approach in dealing with colleagues and clients
- Strong ability with MS Office systems in particular Excel
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Towcester
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm and Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm. Depending on experience and qualifications the client is looking to offer a salary between £23,000K to £25,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off + the office shut down between Xmas and New Years.
- Parking available on-site
- Friday dress down
- Plus others
If having read this you feel this is the right position for you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your information.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Digital Marketing Account Executive
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits