DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a new permanent Payroll Assistant for one of the sites based in Yeovil.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the role in Yeovil for a Payroll Assistant, the business is seeking a permanent candidate to join and contribute to the existing finance team function and to essentially come on board and run accurate payrolls when required for the businesses clients plus ensuring all duties are carried out in line with payroll legislation.
A number of the specific day to day duties for the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing small & large client payrolls
- Carrying out payroll duties on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Calculating statutory deductions
- HMRC & Auto enrolment submissions
- HMRC assistance and liaison
- Query handling
- Client banking set up
- Journal preparation
With this role being of utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- A strong career background as a payroller
- A preferable background with bureau experience would be beneficial
- Systems experience of working with Sage, Quickbook & Xero Accounting
- Excel ability including strong knowledge with formula’s
- Strong query handling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Yeovil
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking a candidate to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is ideally looking for someone to commit to 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, however the business could offer some flexibility on shorter hours per day or alternatively 4 days per week. Dependent on experience the business is ideally seeking to pay a salary of between £23,000 to £26,000K per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- 22 days holiday allowance
- An additional days holiday if birthdays fall on a working day
- An additional Christmas holiday day given by the business
- A company pension scheme
- And others
If the role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Business Development Executive – Telecoms
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Operation Executive – Sales Order Processing
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits