Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Payroll Assistant to join and aid the well established finance team on-site at Head Office.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be working within the finance team made up of circa 11 people currently and the successful candidate will report into the Group Accountant & Senior Payroller. The hired candidate will overall be in charge of the weekly payroll process and other finance administrative tasks that come along with this.
On top of this, the role holds a variety of duties and day to day responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing x2 weekly payrolls for approximately 150 personnel
- Timesheet entry and loading
- Annual leave & sickness entitlement processing
- Loading timesheets for costing purposes
- Handling journals
- Invoicing & credit notes
- Finance & general administrative tasks
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong working background within an office / finance function with time spent solely focussing on payroll
- A clear career path in wanting to stick and work in payroll
- Highly numerate
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be highly beneficial
- Strong attention to details
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based near to Kings Cross in London
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000K to £28,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- x21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to x26 days after 1 year and then further increasing to x31 days plus bank holidays after 5 years of service
- A company that looks after its staff with a fantastic retention rate of on average people staying 10 years +
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Plus many others
We hope the above information has been of interest and we welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
IT Support Engineer
- Harrow, London
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits