An accountancy practice based in Lincolnshire have seen considerable growth over the last couple of years and with growth has bought the need for new hires, hence the practice are working with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a new permanent Payroll Administrator..
The practice are able to offer a full range of accountancy & payroll services to UK wide businesses, ranging from SME’s to larger organisations. The practice pride themselves on the service offering to all clients.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Report preparations
- Handling all aspects of the payroll function and duties for the practices clients
- Handling client & payroll specific queries
- Dealing with CIS Returns
- Holiday & sick pay
- Ensuring the practice are up to date with all compliance and regulation matters
- Liaising with other internal teams and senior management
For this role, the practice and business owners are looking to see CV’s with a number of the below attributes:
- A solid background, experience and understanding of payroll
- Previous experience involving payrolls of varying sizes and dealing with aspects such as CIS Returns, Holiday & Sick Pay, Pensions, P11d’s & P45’s.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Able to deal with queries in a calm fashion
- Systems experience with Money Soft & Xero would be highly advantageous
- Good MS Office skills
- Ideally holder of a UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent office based role in Lincolnshire
The role will be working Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with an early finish on Friday’s at 3:30pm. Depending on experience the client is looking to offer a salary between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum.
If having read this you feel this is the right position for you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your information soon.
Apply for this Job
Interested in this role? Send us your details and upload a CV today.Apply Now
Call today to discuss this opportunity07590 421620
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;