Part Time Project Admin / Support
If you are seeking a permanent part time role based in St Albans, read on.
DB Charles have been working with a brilliant business for some time now and they are currently seeking a candidate to work on a part time basis with a focus towards providing Project Admin & Support to the Projects & Sales teams on-site.
The business have a highly successful track record in their industry and with the recent demand of their services increasing, they now have a need for a further part time member of staff.
Ideally the business would be looking for a candidate to commit to x5 mornings a week however they are aware this is quite specific and they could offer some flexibility on this.
Overall, the role is to support the effective running of the Projects & Sales teams and the wider office as and when required by ensuring that administrational duties are carried out efficiently and effectively.
Day to day responsibilities for the role will involve but not be limited to the following:
- Providing high level administrative support to the required teams
- Order processing
- Invoicing of sales orders
- Account management
- Phone handling
- Liaising with internal & external parties
- Processing goods inwards paperwork
- Stock control and adjustments
- General administrative duties
- Data entry
For this role, the client is seeking candidates with the following aspects and skill-sets:
- Commitment to a part time role potentially over x5 mornings a week, Monday to Friday.
- A previous administrative / support career background
- Highly numerate as will be working with detailed spreadsheets, orders and data entry
- An excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Team player that can handle multiple tasks varying across differing teams.
This is a great position for someone seeking a part time role and to re-iterate the role is Monday to Friday and ideally seeking someone to work x5 mornings a week, 9AM to 1PM. Flexibility can be discussed around this.
For this particular role, the client is offering a salary of £22,000K pro rata plus additional company benefits.
Please apply if this seems like a great fit for you.
- County Durham, Shildon
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Multi-Site Caretaker / Site Manager
- Berkshire, Maidenhead
- Up to £15.00 per hour + Fuel Expenses & Additional Company Benefits