Part Time Estimating Administrator
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent part time Estimating Administrator to ideally work 3 days a week, Monday through to Wednesday.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role will sit within the Estimating team and be part of a job share with another employee carrying out the other 2 days work. Essentially, the role will be to provide general administration to the overall estimating team and also carry out specific administration tasks for some of the senior management. Day to day duties of the role will include:
- Meeting coordination
- Diary management
- Handling correspondence
- Telephone / Email query handling
- Tender documentation tasks
- Aiding in production of presentations
- Updating weekly schedules & reports
- Staff holiday rota updates
- Arranging meetings
- Office equipment & stationary requests
- Liaising with other internal teams
- Various work involving Microsoft packages such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel & Word
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A solid a career background in Administration / Office Admin / Secretarial duties
- Comfortable working part time, 3 days per week, Monday Tuesday & Wednesday
- Experience within a bids / estimating department would be highly advantageous
- InDesign experience
- Strong skills with MS Office packages including word, excel, outlook, powerpoint & sharepoint
- Strong time management / deadline hitting skills
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- An ability to commit to a permanent part time position based in London near to Kings Cross
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be working Monday to Wednesday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary of £18,000 per annum pro rata with additional benefits to be discussed.
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
PCB Repair Technician – Contract
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Project & Product Manager
- County Durham, Durham
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits