Operations Support Manager – Security
DB Charles have a new role fresh off the press for a great business with sites across London, whom are seeking to hire a permanent Security Operations Support Manager to be based from Harrow.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 10 years and is proud to be part of a wider Group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering security services within the construction, corporate and residential industry. The services they offer vary from anything from day to day security to dealing with security systems and projects on a larger scale.
The role as Security Operations Support Manager will essentially be to join an existing team based in Harrow and provide operational control of day to day site management visits across a wide portfolio along with organising the out of hours team and assisting with the control room activities and processes.
Some of the day to day duties will include:
- Site personnel visits and carrying out site assignment visits
- Stock delivery and audits
- Hands on site assistance if cover is not available
- Escalating and reporting of incidents to senior management
- Organising the out of hours team
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Analysing site patrol reports
- Team and people management
- KPI reporting
- Daily & weekly audits
With the duties listed above, the business are looking to see CV’s with a number of the below aspects demonstrated:
- A previous background within operational security a must
- A previous background of team management in security
- A previous background of working within operations
- SIA Licence
- SSSTS or SMSTS advantageous
- A prior experience working with the Timegate system advantageous
- Strong management and people skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to complete weekly and monthly KPI reports via the MS Office systems
- Ability to commit to a role based in Harrow and comfortable with being on call during the weekends
The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a position where no one day is the same as the other. The role will be working x5 shifts per week from 8AM to 5PM on weekdays and bank holidays
For this position, the business is looking to attract candidates with a variety of experience and will pay a potential base salary between £32,000K to £35,000K plus the added benefit of a company vehicle.
Please send through your application if this role looks like the challenge you have been looking for lately.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Business & Accounting Analyst / Finance Analyst
- County Durham, Shildon
- £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits