Operations Scheduling Administrator
DB Charles have a new role fresh off the press for a great business with sites across London, whom are seeking to hire a permanent Operations Scheduling Administrator to work specifically from their site in Euston.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 10 years and is proud to be part of a wider Group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering security services within the construction industry. The services they offer vary from anything from day to day security to dealing with security systems and projects on a larger scale.
The role as Operations Scheduling Administrator will essentially be to join an existing team based in Euston and carry out tasks focused on monitoring the welfare of personnel on-site, dispatching response officers to deal with alarm activation’s, liaising with clients via email and telephone and generating systems reports.
Some of the day to day duties will include:
- Monitoring the welfare of personnel on-site
- Dispatching response officers to deal with alarm activation’s
- Liaising with clients via email/telephone
- Generating systems reports
- Ensuring all shifts are fully manned
- Maintaining a pool of relief staff to cover sickness and holidays.
- Call and query handling
- Understanding and monitoring the security vetting processes in line with BS:7858, as part of the on boarding process.
- Source, interview and forward new operatives across the portfolio as required
With the duties listed above, the business are looking to see CV’s with a number of the below aspects demonstrated:
- A previous background within operational security
- Holder of an SIA Licence preferred although training can be given to achieve these qualifications
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks whilst managing incoming calls efficiently and effectively in a professional manner.
- Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be reliable and organised with good time management skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work on your own as well as a team
- Ability to complete weekly and monthly KPI reports via the MS Office systems
- Ability to commit to a role based in Euston
The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a position where no one day is the same as the other. The role will be working Monday to Friday from 7AM to 7PM.
For this position, the business is looking to attract candidates with a variety of experience and will pay a potential base salary between £28,000K to £30,000K, plus a number of additional company benefits including:
- X21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare & Pension Schemes available
- Additional overtime will be paid
- Additional benefits and incentives
Please send through your application if this role looks like the challenge you have been looking for lately.
Administrator / Receptionist – Operations
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Social Media & Digital Coordinator
- Greater Manchester, Stockport
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits