Night Shift Security Operations Manager
DB Charles Recruitment have a new role fresh off the press for a great security business whom are seeking to hire a permanent Night Shift Security Operations Manager that will be working from the head office in Harrow however out nightly at sites across the UK.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 10 years and is proud to be part of a wider very established group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering security services within the construction, corporate and residential industry. The services they offer vary from anything from day to day security to dealing with security systems and projects on a larger scale.
The role as Night Shift Operations Manager will be to oversee & control the nightly workings of operations at various sites across the UK. The hired candidate will be instrumental in the planning, managing and implementation of schedules to ensure deadlines are met and a high quality of service & delivery is achieved each time.
For this role, the position will rotate on a x4 on / x4 off process with working hours of 7PM to 7AM. The start and end of the shift will be based at the Head Office in Harrow predominantly however they will be out on sites each evening for the majority of the shifts, thus they must hold a UK driving license.
Some of the day to day duties will include:
- Site operational duties such as checking site & staff welfare / rostering & scheduling
- Planning, implementation, and delivery of daily operations.
- Advice and guidance to other employees.
- Manages team workloads
- Plans, schedules and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to suitable equipment.
- Communicates any changes
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines and monitors service level.
- General administration
With the duties listed above, the business are looking to see CV’s with a number of the below aspects demonstrated:
- Proven experience within Operational Security
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be beneficial
- Experienced in night shift positions
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- SIA License holder required
- Holder of CSCS card would be beneficial
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to commit to a role based in Harrow and nightly visit to UK based sites plus comfortable with being on call
The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a position where no one night is the same as the other. The role will be working x4 on & x4 off with hours of 7PM to 7AM and for this position, the business is looking to attract candidates with a variety of experience and will pay a salary up to £35,000K per annum with a vehicle provided, plus other additional benefits.
Please send through your application if this role looks like the challenge you have been looking for lately.