Marketing / Social Media Executive
DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Ipswich, whom are looking to attract and appoint a permanent Marketing / Social Media Executive to join the existing and growing on-site team.
Having worked closely with this business on previous occasions, DB Charles are excited to work again with a company that not only offer the chance of a great position but also the chance to join a team and company growing and developing day after day.
If you have previously worked within a digital / marketing agency with a focus towards marketing or social media and are a great communicator seeking your next challenge, please read on and apply if this ticks your boxes.
For this permanent role as a Marketing / Social Media Executive, it will involve the hired candidate to carry out a number of day to day duties including:
- Creating & implementing social media strategies for new & existing clients
- Client briefings
- Social media client account management
- Social media analytics
- Creating & managing the calendar for brand content
- Creating & implementing brand strategies
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns or individual social media activity
- Working closely with systems, programs and platforms such as WordPress, Magento Content, Photoshop, Google Analytics, various social media and Hootsuite
- Campaign management
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- Previously worked in and had experience at a digital / marketing agency
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Strong content writing skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent at planning and time keeping, in particular when managing clients content calendars.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain fantastic relationships with clients and team members around them.
- A background in delivering & involvement with campaigns
- Background or experience having worked with WordPress, Magento Content, Photoshop, Google Analytics, various social media and Hootsuite
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in and around Ipswich.
The client can not only offer a fantastic environment to work in but also an already brilliant team to join and contribute to. The role is seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience at a bracket varying from £20,000 to £30,000K with other company benefits on offer.
DB Charles Recruitment are looking forward to receiving your applications and can’t wait to tell you more about this business and opportunity.
- County Durham, Shildon
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Multi-Site Caretaker / Site Manager
- Berkshire, Maidenhead
- Up to £15.00 per hour + Fuel Expenses & Additional Company Benefits