DB Charles has formed a great relationship with a business based in Harrow that due to recent growth in turnover and personnel are looking to hire a permanent Marketing Manager to join the existing team and department.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For the role as Marketing Manager, the business are looking for someone to come on board and manage a current team of 3 people, with future growth anticipated to take the department to 5 people. The role will be a hands on position in not only people management however identifying current processes to be improved and updated and to be hands on with the day to day workings of the department. The role will involve close workings and management of the marketing budget and it will report into the Marketing Director plus Business Strategy Director.
The current marketing channels being utilised are:
- Social media
- Online marketing
- Email marketing
Day to day duties will mainly include:
- Interviewing & hiring of new team members
- Training and developing existing and new marketing team members
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Overseeing current offerings and coming up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researching / analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Working with the marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approving / overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Providing in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Working to the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusting marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Reporting into the Marketing Director & Business Strategy Director
The business has asked DB Charles to seek CV’s with a number of the following attributes on display:
- A previous working background as a Marketing Manager
- People management background
- A Marketing Manager from the Construction or Recruitment industry advantageous however not essential
- A digital marketing background preferable
- Budget management experience
- Experience working with Hootsuite
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- An education background supporting towards social media / advertising / marketing / PR
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- A good head for business
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to deal with multiple campaigns
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Self-confidence to sell ideas and brief agencies and the marketing team
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £45,000K to £55,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Health-care & pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Company laptop & phone
- Others benefits
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Administrator / Receptionist – Operations
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Social Media & Digital Coordinator
- Greater Manchester, Stockport
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits