DB Charles are excited to be partnering with a business based in St Albans that are looking to recruit and hire for a permanent Marketing Executive.
This particular business is currently going from strength to strength and has plans for continued growth over the next few years. Due to this current demand and growth, the senior management in the business have highlighted the importance of recruiting for this position.
The business has a focus within the property market and the role will be based from the head office site in central St Albans. Having spent the last few years outsourcing there marketing needs to external agencies, the business are now excited to bring someone new in to join the head office team and be a key member of staff in taking the reigns for all areas of marketing. The hired person will cover across all areas such as digital, website changes & development, social media and content creation and PR. Key day to day duties will include:
- Website management and design
- Google listings + SEO / SEM + PPC work
- Social media management across the varying platforms
- Creating new blogs & content
- Increasing social media presence, followers, and engagement
- Creating new artwork, designs and brand guidelines for new clients
- Campaign creation and management
- Email marketing campaigns
- Visiting sites to take photos and videos for use on social media
- Plus many more
To be considered for this position, the business would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Prior experience in an all round marketing role
- Strong social media management experience
- Previous experience in blog, content & post creation
- Excellent artistic creativity
- Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail.
- Ideally previous experience with tools such as Adobe, WordPress, Google Analytics and other social media management software
- Knowledge or some experience dealing with SEO, SEM & PPC
- Experience making website changes via WordPress
- Excellent written English skills for creating new content
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Must hold a UK driving license and be happy to travel / attend other office sites to gather marketing material
- Ability to commit to a role based in St Albans which during the training period will be in office but hybrid working is on offer post the training period
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great business but also great individuals and join them on their journey of growth & success. This person will really be able to put there stamp on all things marketing and will be supported by the business in being provided with all the marketing software & creative tools required.
The role will be Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and important to note free parking is available on-site as well as hybrid working post the training period. For this position, the client can offer a salary dependent on experience between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
We think this is a great opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;