Marketing Development Consultant – Agency Side
DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant award winning business based in Ipswich, whom are looking to attract and appoint a permanent Marketing Development Consultant to join the existing and growing on-site team.
Having worked closely with this business on previous occasions, DB Charles are excited to work again with a company that not only offer the chance of a great position but also the chance to join a team and company growing and developing day after day. The business have experienced unparalleled success in the recent years and have a very exciting expansion plan for the coming ones, which to join and come on board now couldn’t be better timed for a new candidate.
For this permanent role as a Marketing Development Consultant, ideally you will have previously worked within a digital / marketing agency with a focus towards marketing, sales, strategy or consultancy, you will be a great communicator and someone driven by a new exciting challenge to be part of a growing brand.
Overall, the role as Marketing Development Consultant will report directly into the businesses CEO and will hold responsibility for new client/business acquisition and senior account management. The business is seeking a candidate that can drive new revenue between £1 to £2 million in the financial year.
The role holds a diverse number of responsibilities but some of the key day to day duties are:
- New business development
- Market & trend analysis
- Understanding a clients needs and translating this back into a marketing strategy
- Lead chasing
- Sales forecasting
- Campaign management and time-lining
- New client on boarding
- Creating & implementing sales strategies
- Account management
- Client meetings
With the role holding such an important position within the business but yet encompassing many different skills, the client would like to see CV’s with a number of the following aspects:
- A previous agency background
- An extensive digital marketing background and understanding
- A passion and background in demonstrating sales, strategy and account management
- A demonstratable background in understanding a clients needs and being able to present and implement the solution
- Experienced in managing B2B & B2C clients
- A technical based candidate with an understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Highly efficient in delivery of work and sticking to deadlines
- Numerically focussed in dealing with client budgets & internal forecasting
- Highly presentable
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate with varying internal teams
- Ability to commit to an office based in Ipswich but comfortable travelling to and meeting with clients across the UK.
For this outstanding position, the client is looking to pay a salary dependent on experience of between £40,000 to £60,000K but it is important to note there is great potential to earn excellent bonus and commission. Plus, for the right candidate the client would not be put off seeing CV’s at a higher salary, so please apply and discuss further with DB Charles Recruitment.
On top of the above, the client is offering other added benefits such as and including:
- Bonus & commission
- A company car
- Mobile phone
- x23 days holiday + bank holidays
- A training & conference allowance
- Working hours of Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM
Hopefully, from reading this description, you have picked up a great impression of the role and client and we welcome your applications to the role.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £17000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits