Managing Director – Recruitment
DB Charles have recently partnered with a successful recruitment business based in Harrow that are part of a wider group structure that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a Managing Director.
The group company has a long standing track record of success dating back to their start out and over time a successful recruitment subsidiary business was born and has seen great success. With the business now entering the next chapter of growth and development, it is the right time for the company to hire a Managing Director to take control and steer the company and people on to the next path.
For this position, the day to day duties will include:
- Developing & implementing a business strategy
- Board level advice and strategy meetings
- Budget versus costs duties
- People & team management
- Working towards revenue targets and other KPI’s
- Adhering to company policies & legal guidelines
- Communicating with and dealing with external businesses and clients
- Business development
- Recruitment duties and activities
- Performance management
- Liaising with other internal personnel and teams
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous background as a Managing Director or within a senior leadership / director role
- Previous industry experience / contacts within Recruitment is key and a must have
- Ability to demonstrate a career of developing new relationships
- Ability to manage a large team
- Sales development skills
- Commercially aware
- Highly presentable
- Highly driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in reporting into Board Level leadership
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Harrow with some UK travel involved.
This is an exciting opportunity with a great recruitment business, the role will be Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm with out of hours work likely. With the broadness in scope of what the business is seeking to hire, they are considering candidates within a salary bracket ranging from £80,000K to £90,000K per annum base salary.
Important to note, the business would also offer excellent additional benefits, such as:
- Vehicle allowance
- Free parking
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Plus Many others
If this role sounds exciting and appealing to you, then get in contact and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits