DB Charles are excited to be partnering with a business based in St Albans that are looking to recruit and hire for a permanent Lettings Coordinator.
This particular business is currently going from strength to strength and has plans for continued growth over the next few years. Due to this current demand and growth, the senior management in the business have highlighted the importance of recruiting for this position.
The business has a focus within the property market based on the commercial & residential side and the business are seeking to hire a Lettings Coordinator to join the team based from the head office site in St Albans. Overall, the successful candidate will initially undertake understanding the sales process of the business by providing full support to the sales team and over time, they will then gain responsibility for aspects of sales and taking full charge of the process.
Some of the key day to day duties are:
- Property management & coordination
- Sales team support / administration
- Frequent weekly site visits
- Meeting room bookings
- Responding to email / phone queries
- Registering and responding to leads
- Booking viewings and diary management
- Preparing welcome packs
- Quote generation
- Working closely with other internal team members
To be considered for this position, the business would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Ideally a career background within one of the following: commercial property / property management / sales support or someone seeking an entry level position into this field
- A background as an administrator from a Property / Estate Agents / Lettings business would be considered
- A holder of a business related degree would be highly advantageous
- Strong ability to multi task
- Highly organised
- Passionate attitude
- Excellent grasp of MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Any experience with Xero Accounting / Nexudus would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of cloud based platforms such as GoCardless and DocuSign would again be advantageous
- Must hold a UK driving license, due to carrying out frequent site visits
- Ability to commit to a role fully office based in St Albans
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great business but also great individuals and join them on their journey of growth & success. The role will be Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and important to note free parking is available on-site as well. For this position and with the broad spectrum of backgrounds the client would consider, the client can offer a salary dependent on experience between £22,000 to £28,000 per annum.
We think this is a great opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Facilities & Fleet Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Specification Sales Manager – London & Oxfordshire
- City of London, London
- Additional Company Benefits